Saturday, January 7, 2017

A Meek Letter

Dear Dad,
I miss you of course. Haven't seen you since January and in February you were gone. I understand you and you understood me. You taught me lessons that you probably don't even know about. You taught me to love unconditionally, to have mercy, and to forgive. There were times when I would actually be angry with you, but for some reason I always forgave you so easily.You were a great father. I have nothing more to point fingers at. Through the pain I became so strong and I loved you so deeply and I give you credit for that. You also have made me so cool and friendly. You are a part of me and sometimes I don't feel you knew that. Until I see you again.
                                                                                                               -Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment